Covid-19 Shipment Notice
Current Shipping Expectations
✔️ As of April 27, 2020 we are actively shipping products within 2-5 days of purchase. Due to staffing & social distancing orders, the warehouse is operating at about 50% capacity. We are doing everything we possibly can to be transparent and manage expectations as we navigate the global pandemic, which has changed on a daily basis. It is a blessing to serve your marriage!
Thank you for your patience and understanding! Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
🚚📦 Looking for Shipment Tracking Information?👀 Please check your SPAM folder! 👀 Unfortunately, due to the to the nature of our products, order confirmation and shipment tracking emails often end up in spam folders.
Ongoing Updates for Purchases from March 25 – May 1.
Below are active updates related to orders from March 25 through May 1.
- May 11, 2020: All orders have been shipped All tracking IDs have been emailed and posted to your order. Please check your spam folder for emails! If you have questions or issues, please Contact Us.
- May 8, 2020: All orders have been shipped! However, for several of them, tracking IDs have not synchronized to our system. We are working to resolve this problem and will manually send tracking IDs over the next couple days… but your shipment is on the way
- May 5, 2020: We WILL be caught up by the end of the week! Thank you for your patience.
- May 4, 2020: 80% of orders purchased before April 27 have shipped! Please allow 2-3 more days for our systems to update for your shipment tracking information. We had a slight delay on orders last week because of volume of orders vs. figuring out fulfillment reality with reduced capacity because of 50% staffing mandates. We fully expect to be current on ALL orders in the next 2-3 days. You will receive your shipment tracking ID within 24 hours of shipping. Please check your spam folder. Thank you for your patience.
- April 28, 2020: We are diligently working through order fulfillment. Due to business & social distancing statutes, the warehouse center is working at about 50% capacity. We still anticipate all orders shipping by the end of the week, which is a day or two later than we hoped! We assure you are doing everything we can.
- April 27, 2020: We have started processing through our order backup! It should take us 2-4 days. You will receive an email with your shipment tracking ID. Please make sure to check your spam folder. Thank you for your patience and the honor of serving your marriage!
- April 2, 2020: The new estimated shipping date for orders is April 27
Original Notice from March 25, 2020
Unfortunately, we are not immune to being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of our fulfillment partners are in locations with mandatory shelter-in-place mandates and are unable to staff their warehouses.
Most lingerie orders should ship within 24 hours, but still require the extended shipping times listed throughout our store.
We WILL continue accepting online orders and fulfill them as soon as possible!
Orders will NOT ship between March 25 and April 13. However, as you know, this is a constantly evolving situation that we have very little control over. We will post updates to this page as they are available.
If you have any questions or issues about an order or need any assistance… our customer service team is available… please Contact Us and we will do whatever we can to help!Contact Customer Service
While this situation is causing many people a great deal of fear and anxiety, we encourage everyone to follow the recommendations from the United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). While we are sure you have received 100s of related emails over the past couple weeks… we will go ahead and provide helpful resources below:
- https://www.coronavirus.gov – Easy to understand information from the CDC.
- https://www.nih.gov/coronavirus – Sign up for email updates from the National Institutes of Health and learn about the latest research.
It is important to always look for blessings amid the chaos of life! With situations being difficult and our not being able to do too much about them… hopefully you can find time to connect with your spouse, play with your children, connect with those you love via digital communication, read your Bible, and pray to the living God.