While the terms marital aid and sex toy can generally be used interchangeably, there are often a couple distinctions between them. This might seem like a nuanced conversation… because it is.
Marital Aids. Marriages often experience a variety of physiological challenges related to their sexual intimacy. Some examples include: vaginal dryness, difficulty achieving and sustaining an erection, inability achieving orgasm, genitalia abnormalities or deformities, among many others. We are not doctors and we are not making medical claims.
In addition to revolutionary and helpful medical options (consult your physician!)… many “marital aids” are available to help with these issues.
- Lubes help with vaginal dryness and increase comfort during penetration.
- Penis rings can assist with blood-flow for maintaining strong erections.
- Vibrators, especially clitoral vibrators or couple vibrators, can help stimulate a woman’s clitoris during sex to assist with experiencing orgasm.
- Kegel & ben wa balls have been shown to provide a variety of help for women related to vaginal strength for birthing and incontinence. Men may benefit from restored erectile function or easing of prostate problems.
- Penis sleeves may help with adding girth or length, which is beneficial depending on a variety of factors for the man and woman.
- Position aids, swings and sex furniture help when someone has a physical disability, unique genital formation, or differently sized bodies.
- Condoms are an effective birth control method for family planning.
Sex Toys. So what are “sex toys” for married couples? Married couples can simply and periodically explore a variety of sex toy products that are fun, interesting, and novel.,.. because they desire to!
Products like body toppings & edibles, oral sex enhancers, lingerie, massage oils, and many others can increase romance, emotional & physical intimacy, sexual arousal, and orgasm power & duration (among many other benefits).