Frequently Asked Questions
If one of our FAQs below does not answer your question, please Contact Us.
Shipping, Payment & Returns
There is nothing wrong with our products, but we understand people appreciate discretion and privacy. Orders are shipped in plain and simple cardboard boxes with a general return address from one of our shipping facilities. You will not be embarrassed!
Absolutely. We do a few things to ensure your security and privacy:
- All site traffic and transactions occur over industry-standard 2048 bit encrypted SSL certificate.
- Credit card information is NOT stored on our servers.
- Our store is based on one of the most widely-used eCommerce platforms on the internet.
- Our software is regularly reviewed and scanned for exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Our data and personal information handling processes are regularly reviewed for improvements.
- Select team members have access to the customer data and personal information.
- All credit card purchases go through multiple fraud detection systems before shipment.
We currently accept all major credit cards.
We do not accept payment via cash, check, money order or Collect on Delivery (C.O.D). We also do not accept payment via PayPal, although we will consider that in the future.
Orders ship on business days, Monday through Friday, with the exception of some major holidays. We do not
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of payment. However, your order may be delayed for one of the following reasons:
- Payment information is flagged as potentially fraudulent by our processor. In this case, we will reach out to the customer via email and phone to verify the order prior to shipping.
- Your orders is place on a company holiday or the weekend.
- Stock of purchased items becomes unavailable.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.
We use USPS, FedEx and UPS at our discretion.
Your shipment should arrive via priority or ground delivery within 3-6 business days of purchase.
For more information, please review our complete Shipping Policy.
We do not currently offer expedited or overnight shipping. If this is something you are interested, please Contact Us and let us know.
We’re glad you asked this question. Please review our Recommended Site Guidelines.
We spend a lot of type processing through which product categories, products, brands, etc. to carry. Our current offering represents the personal convictions and preferences or our founders.
Please review our Recommended Site Guidelines.
If you are interested in updates about our products or more information about sales or new resources., please subscribe to our Newsletter.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to Contact Us.
This one is definitely a little bit confusing because there are two discussions:
- Kama Sutra Sexuality. We do NOT promote or support this.
- The Kama Sutra brand of products. This is simply a brand of products.
Kama Sutra Sexuality
“Kama” means “desire”, which includes sexual desire, and is one of the four goals of Hindu. However, the Kama Sutra (Wikipedia link) is widely circulated in popular culture as the epitome of sexuality. It is often referenced alongside Twister-pretzel-like sexual positions.
The Kama Sutra is an ancient spiritual text, written by the philosopher Vātsyāyana, in the polytheistic religious Hindi teaching. Many of the sexual positions are modified Hindu worship positions.
We believe sex, as designed by God, is a sacred and spiritual practice. Based on all this, we do not encourage couples to dabble in eastern mystic spiritual worship.
The Kama Sutra Brand
As a company and brand, Kama Sutra, promote Kama Sutra sexuality. We carry the Kama Sutra brand because we simply see them as a collection of high quality products like Coca-Cola or Apple.
Not YET. We are exploring ways of handling this. This is a particularly tricky category because we do not want to show the clothing (or lack thereof!) on models.Seeing lingerie on your wife is sexy… seeing lingerie on models is borderline pornography, which we obviously do not support.
We definitely want to offer clothing, but we want to do in a way that aligns with Our Ethos.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updates with new major product or category launches.
Our Company & Other Topics