What's Included with this Printable eBook Packet?
We assume you can’t get enough… so this printable eBook, 52 MORE Date Ideas for Couples is a “sequel” to our other 52 Date Ideas for Couples printable. This packet contains 52 MORE unique Date Ideas to enjoy with your lover.
Date nights are incredibly important for maintaining and cultivating fun, connection, intimacy, shared experiences, memories, and so much more. With kids, work, grocery shopping, little league, and everything else that goes on in life… we know how hard it is to make date nights happen.
Even better, on the off chance that all the stars align, childcare is lined up, AND you aren’t too exhausted to leave the house…the question inevitably comes up “What do YOU want to do tonight?” We want to help you solve the dreaded, mood-killing “I don’t know what to do.”… which can often devolve into arguments or exasperation… and no actual date!
This instantly-downloadable packet includes 52 MORE Date Ideas to enjoy with your beloved. There is one date idea for each week of the year… ensuring you don’t run out of possibilities! Some are “standard” [that you may have not tried or forgotten!] and hopefully there are quite a few new, quirky, and memorable suggestions.
These 52 MORE Date Ideas will create opportunities for laughter, discovery, thoughtful discussion, reminiscing, new memories, and cuddly or passionate relational intimacy.
Many dates are FREE, while some require planning your cash. There’s lots for everyone. Some of these date ideas will surely surprise you for mutual delight.
If you aren’t interested in a date idea, ignore it, and move on. However, part of the fun is exploring each others’ minds, hearts, curiosities, smirks, and who-knows-what-else through shared, new experiences TOGETHER. Be open-minded!
BONUSES: Everything below is included in the 40 page packet...
52 Printable Memory Cards
Memories Matter! 52 MORE Date Ideas complete with a memory cards for each. The back of each cards serves as a memory card with spaces for the date, location, notes, ratings, thoughts & feelings… whatever works. See below for more information.
Create-Your-Own “Blank” Memory Card Sheet
Create UNLIMITED Custom Cards! Create as many cards as you desire with the printable pages of 10 “blank” cards.
2 One-Page Reference Planners
We have included 2 one-page reference lists as date planners to make sure you keep track of all your dates and coupons.
- Planner #1 for the 52 MORE Date Ideas for Couples
- Planner #2 for the Create-Your-Own “Blank” Coupons
The big idea is for you to post the pages where you will regularly see them throughout the day. This encourages reflection, conversation, and excited anticipation for future dates
What are Memory Cards?
- # & TITLE. The # and title provide a quick reference for the reference lists / planners.
- FAVORITE. Did both of you enjoy this date? If so, make sure to highlight, circle, or fill-in the star so you can remember to enjoy it again another time!
- SUMMARY. A one-line summary of your date so you can quickly reminisce or recall the encounter.
- LOCATION. Write the location(s) or place(s)! of the date If you stayed home or used a specific room in your home :-), make sure to write it down!
- NOTES. How was memorable (good or bad)? Was anything particularly fantastic or dismal? How did you feel? How could it be better next time.
- RATING. Both of you record a rating for the date experience (use 1-10 or an emoji to mix it up).
- ON (DATE & TIME). Record it to remember, and cross-reference with any photos!
- AFFIRMATION. Write 3 words or short phrases to compliment, affirm, or encourage your partner.
- GRATITUDE. Express appreciation about and thanks toward your partner in 1-2 sentences for the time and experience you shared together.
How Do Printables Work? (It's EASY!)
We made the process as a simple and straightforward as possible! Don't worry, instructions are in the PDF too.
Step #1. Download Your PDF
Immediately following your successful purchase, we will email you a link to securely download your PDF. You may need to check your spam folder. If for some reason you do not receive it within 10min (sometimes tech junk happens), Contact Us!
Step #2: Print at Home
Using Standard Printer Paper or Avery Business Card Paper (see more below), print the provided page ranges (double-side print if possible). You may need to refer to your printer’s manual for double-sided printing. Actual colors vary based on on your monitor and printer.
Step #3: Give to Your Love
We encourage you to be creative with how you present the gift to your spouse... wrap it in a nice box, write a love letter, include a journal, add gifts, create a scavenger hunt, pre-plan for a few of the coupon experiences... we're sure you can figure it out. This is just another opportunity to show your love.
Avery offers special business card paper for use with your home printer. The paper is perforated for easily removing each card and comes in a variety of thicknesses, coatings, colors, and other options. It is widely available for purchase at many major retailers and office supply stores.
This empowers you to make your gift even more special by customizing it to the preferences of your partner.
Compatible Avery Template Numbers: These coupons are compatible with the following Avery Template Numbers: 27871, 27881, 27883, 28371, 28877, 28878, 38871, 38873, 38876, 5371, 5376, 5377, 55871, 55876, 5870, 5871, 5874, 5876, 5877, 5911, 8371, 8376, 8377, 8471, 8870, 8871, 8873, 8875, 8876, 8877.